This week, it’s all about “firsts.” We take a look at some famous “firsts” and how Poker can help YOU finish first, a first peek at our new video and a heads up on our CLE Program.
When was the last time you did something for the first time? How did it feel? It certainly feels good to be #1 and the “first” at the finish line. Take a look at these women who recently made history for being first:
• Johns Hopkins Hospital named Dr. Redonda Miller president, the first female president in the hospital’s history.
• Ashley Graham made the news for becoming the first plus-size model to appear on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
• Gen. Lori J. Robinson recently became the First Female To Lead Top-Tier US Combat Command.
• Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been deemed the first “serious” female presidential contender in American history.
• Being first certainly has it’s perks and advantages, but it can be scary too. All eyes are on you.
We can help you achieve some firsts by teaching you crucial business & life skills using the principles of poker. We welcome all you first timers to the poker table.